David Walluck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> The people at Mandrake have more to worry about. Before tacling this,
> maybe work on categorizing rpms like ebain does instead of placing them
> all in one dir. And do some work on rpmfind as well.

Personnally I dislike the fact of categorizing the packages under various
subdirectories. (and I remember last time I talked about this here I had
the same reaction from other people)

I think that the `Group'-ing is made for that. When you know the name of
the package you want to query/install/update/etc it's a pain to have to
provide the correct directory name.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau -- Distribution Developer for MandrakeSoft
http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/