Good question.  I've looked at a spec sheet and it would seem that it doesn't
have a PCI bus.  According to the sheet it has SBus expansion slots, but doesn't
mention PCI.  I haven't had the machine apart since I did the eprom upgrade to
64bits, but if I find out that it does have a PCI bus then I'll send the info
to the list.

Kind of too bad, because the machine has a Sun video camera and I/O card with it
as well and I expect that neither it nor the sound I/O will be useful again.

Thanks for the timely response!

Tom Korte