It's good for newbies, but should be extended to expert or developer
sections... i.e RPM-HOWTO, how to make an ISO, how to mirror, how to keep
up-to-date... a lot of stuff the cooker website has but in much more
detail as it is a FAQ and FAQ's always have great explanations for the
questions for some reason :)

--
Sincerely,

David Walluck