David Walluck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On 25 Jul 2000, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
>
> > PS : please quote your answer the right way, e.g. put answers *after*
> > questions..
>
> What?

Your original message was:

It's good for newbies, but should be extended to expert or developer
sections... i.e RPM-HOWTO, how to make an ISO, how to mirror, how to keep
up-to-date... a lot of stuff the cooker website has but in much more
detail as it is a FAQ and FAQ's always have great explanations for the
questions for some reason :)

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Alexander Skwar wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 06:02:56PM +0200, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
> > Hence, we (Geoffrey Lee, Guillaume Cottenceau) have decided on the idea of
> > the "Cooker-FAQ" which will be available:
>
> Good idea!  I like it.
>
> Alexander Skwar

This is not good because all the "Alexander Skwar wrote:" part is purely
useless; we have to scroll down to remember the original message, then
scroll up to see your answer. And we don't even know which part of the
message you want to answer.

Please read the emailing netiquette..

--
Guillaume Cottenceau -- Distribution Developer for MandrakeSoft
http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/