Just thought I'd open the door on this one again,
I seem to recall it being mentioned some time
ago.  What are the chances of Mandrake including
a FreeS/WAN enabled kernel package in the not-so-
distant future?  I guess it would have to be in
the crypto archives, but still, it would save me
quite a bit of compile time on some of my older
machines..

http://www.freeswan.org/

Don Head                      [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Linux Mentor                      [1 314 692-1942]
Wave Technologies, Inc.     [1 800 826-4640 x1942]
[AIM - Don Wave][ICQ - 18804935][Yahoo - Don_Wave]