Guillaume Rousse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Ok, now it's done and uploaded.
> If someone can provides a rational explanation why a just build source
> package reinstalled doesn't build anymore, without changing anything in
> my config, i'll be very happy.

Most of the time it's a file not found from the %files section. It's easy
to check by doing a "rpm -bi --short-circuit sumthing.spec".

> By the way, how do one says 'avec des pleurs et des grincements de
> dents' in english ?

Urgh. I managed to achieve a one liner but it was pretty hard. Guess I
have still some lessons to get from Pixel the Dark Master of Perl..

[gc@kenobi ~] for i in avec des pleurs et des grincements de dents; do cat
~pixel/docs/Engli* | perl -ne "print \"$i: \$_\n\" if (\$_ =~
\"^[a-z]*\\\s$i[\\\s]*\\$\")" | head -n 1; done
avec: with      avec
pleurs: wail    pleurs
et: and et
grincements: creaks     grincements
de: from        de
dents: cogs     dents

--
Guillaume Cottenceau -- Distribution Developer for MandrakeSoft
http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/