Reinhard Katzmann wrote:

> Hi!
>
> On Sun, Aug 13, 2000 at 05:35:36PM +0200, Eric MC.D wrote:
> > Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:

> > > Can you send the SRPM for investigation? I do not see any tse* packages in
> > > our distribution.
> > >

> > The tse3 is a package needed by noteedit ! it's in .tar
> > format
> > not from mandrake.
> > The config.h.in in this package mentio. a PACKAGE and
> > VERSION
> > but it also need this from autoconfig (acconfig.h).
> > So when I added it to acconfig.h all builds as a charm,
> > without it nothing to do.
> > So apparantly some packages needs PACKAGE and VERSION in
> > acconfig.h to compile.
> > Eric MC
>
> I have written a spec file for ts3, which I did not yet post
> because I wait for feedback from Lenny, if noteedit may be
I hope so, great prog.
> integrated or not. I have not changed acconfig.h in this package
> but I'll do it before I post the spec (and the patch).
Guillaume Cottenceau don't believe me when I said that
#undef PACKAGE and ..VERSION must be added to acconfig.h
(from
the autoconfig package) to compile tse3.
Without it, it wouldn't compile, asked always about PACKAGE
and
VERSION in acconfig.h.
An other point:
the --with...... prefixes for kmid don't work at compile
time.
So I had no choice and must compile with tse3.
Eric MC