Hi Eric!

> > but I'll do it before I post the spec (and the patch).
> Guillaume Cottenceau don't believe me when I said that
> #undef PACKAGE and ..VERSION must be added to acconfig.h
> (from
> the autoconfig package) to compile tse3.
> Without it, it wouldn't compile, asked always about PACKAGE
> and
> VERSION in acconfig.h.

Hmm, this did not occur to me. Maybe I have an older version
of autoconf (2.13-4mdk) which does not bug me for that.

> An other point:
> the --with...... prefixes for kmid don't work at compile
> time.
> So I had no choice and must compile with tse3.

Well to cite from my spec file:

BuildRequires: qt2-devel, tse3
Conflicts: kmid

%description
Noteedit is a note setting editor with the following properties:

A bit drastic move, maybe it's better to add it to tse3, no ?

Best regards,

Reinhard Katzmann
--
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Current Projects: Linux-Installation Mandrake 7.1 (95% finished)
                  Improvements of Driver for Tevion Tablet
                  Java-DB and -Interface for Pincity (93 % finished)
GnuPG Public Key available on request.

PGP signature