0400 CEST
When I try Cryptographic in expert install (mirror synched on sunsite.uio.no
0300CEST on local ftp server and after try crypto on sunsite.uio.no)
After
* getting crypto file hdlist-crypto.cz2 on directory.....
* getAndSaveFile Net::FTP::I=GLOB(0x9c754242)
/mnt/var/lib/urpmi/hdlist.hdlistCrypto.cz2.cz2
* errorOpeningFile  Net::FTP::I=GLOB(0x9c754242)

I receive a dialog with :
no NET::FTP::I=GLOB(0x9c75424)found
That in log is :
* warning: no NET::FTP::I=GLOB(0x9c75424)found  at
/usr/bin/perl-install/pkgs.pm line 466"
(also yesterday doesn't work before last mdkinst changes)
I click on OK and it return on mirror list, I try on sweden and after a a
little time with "receiving packages list" dialog" it skip on next dialog.

configureServices seems finished ok
I try go head with configurePrinter but it stop and last lines are:
* running ldconfig with root /mnt
* Install took: 00:00:21
When I return in graphic console from log console (NOW).... vertical lines
and freeze...;o(

It was old pentium 120MHz with 64MB (yesterday with problems on printer and a
little manual modify on XF86Config removing Option "DPMS" (unknown for old S3
Trio 64V+) but it worked....I try install on that before upgrade my SMP and
my little 90GB laptop... ;o)
Now I try reinstall without crypto and I try configurePrinter (yesterday it
doesn't work)....
Now .... 04:53....;o(

--
-