Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:

> So the solution i see it to set this as option by default disabled in
> /etc/sysconfig/system or make some kind of check i don't like because
> /etc/profile.d/ is acceded every time...

Maybe the first option is better. In any case it is dangerous to leave
it enabled as it may give users some bad surprises. Such "guys" like NFS
love to zero file sizes when they get over quota requests. If the user
is downloading a $$$$$ paperwork this may be a serious hassle for him.
And a brainstorm for the sysadmin if the user occurs to be a
all-world-know-me-so-how-the-hell-you-dunno-me Professor of Physics...

Ektanoor