Ouch...  So... how long do you think we need to wait and which packages are
needed to be fixed for the PHP4.01 version to be considered stable so that I
can put it in the 7.0 and 7.1 Mandrake Servers.  I noticed that some
mentioned about upgrading the Perl to 5.6 which is not a problem for me.
But I want to make sure that the MySQL modules itself along with perl is
working before I upgrade those.

        Other than that... everything else seems peachy on the servers.  Just
waiting for the upgrade of the PHP from 3 to 4 so that I can considered this
done.

        BTW... I noticed that some people have mentioned problems with the JServ
module under Apache.  I got it working, after recompiling the JServ module
with the -DEAPI gcc setting to make it work properly under the Apache 1.3.12
Mandrake version.  And it works nicely.  So... I might consider making a RPM
package but I do not know how to do it in the first place.  So...any
pointers or such is helpful so I can make one and release it to the Cooker
for anyone who is interested in it.  It works with SSL and everything else
that I got.

        I am thinking of trying to see if I can get TomCat to work, but
frankly...their setup is nuts.  Total departure of the regular Autoconf and
Build setup in favor of whatever they are making.  But I think I can get it
working in a bit after I figure out how they make their modules.  Also...
for the Java System, I am using the IBM 1.1.3 JDK version in case you are
wondering how I got the JServ to work.

Linux Support & Adminstrator
Russell "Elik" Rademacher
DelhiNet Web Services, Pvt Ltd.