On Fri, 01 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> Pixel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Franco Silvestro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > > Is possible an option in expert install to configurate modem dial
> > > script ?? (may be to insert script for collback or at least for
> > > initialization modem string :  I need atx3 for my pcmcia on laptop else
> > > I can dial....;o) before crypto selection list.
> >
> > i don't know a thing about this. dam's?
>
> In the world of drakx, all is possible...sorry.
> Seriously, yes there is no big problem.
> During installation, in expert mode, you could be able to see what the
> system is passing to the modem.
> Is it enough?
Yes (it may also be useful (more for crazy cooker tester...;o) to pass
parameters and script during install with text files readable from a floppy
with an easy syntax.... like MS INI files....;o), the only good think here at
University are fast link , unused pc to install linux and callback
possibility....;o)

Thanks

PS In last install was bypassed option to select video card and probing
forgot 4MB ram on MatroxMilleniumII (it finds 4MB , I've 8MB)

PPS Mirrors are always out of synch from this morning....;o(

--
-
Franco Silvestro