On Fri, 01 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> Franco Silvestro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Synched.... no necessary because mirror are frozen from this
> > morning....;o(
> >
> > On old pc I try expert upgrade.....
>
> what's the pb? apart from the install.log many info files bugs :-(
Upgrade stop for no hdlist found, may be mirrors stop synch during this
morning mdkinst upgrade and for this installer is broken ??? I haven't
verified, when network.img before this worked, the logic of network.img, (I
understand a little hd.img because I try at home with more time and speedest
machine...;o(
Sorry ....;o/

--
-