Vincent Danen wrote:

> On Fri Sep 01, 2000 at 01:10:06PM +0400, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
>
> > > This is exactly the same error message I get with everything at current
> > > cooker levels (synched about 2 hours ago).

>OAFIID:evolution-shell-component:evolution-mail:d3cb3ed6-a654-4337-8aa0-f443751d6d1b.
>
> > Altough not longuely tested, i jave no problem running evolution with
> > that config :
> > oaf-0.5.1-2mdk
> > evolution-0.4.1-1mdk
> > GConf-0.8-1mdk
>
> This is exactly what I'm using and now I'm getting some oaf error about not
> being able to startup an oaf componenet or something (see my previous msg for
> the exact error message).  But those are the exact same versions I am using
> also.

I was getting similar sets of errors, but it runs for me now.

As root I did a "killev".
As user I did a "rm -r evolution" in my home directory to kill the data
files.

It now runs for me.

--
- Antony Suter  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  "Examiner"  openpgp:71ADFC87
- "And how do you store the nuclear equivalent of the universal solvent?"