Ron, as a fellow .au person, I just want to note that I no longer use
mirror.aarnet.edu.au. Instead I go direct to rpmfind.net due to lag in
aarnet updating and sometimes files disappearing and only being updated the
next day.

Also check which directory you are downloading now, as the 'frozen' version
has been split off into another directory.

--
- Antony Suter  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  "Examiner"  openpgp:71ADFC87
- "And how do you store the nuclear equivalent of the universal solvent?"