Dear Mr. Till Kamppeter,

Your Solution appears fine for a networked environment. But How do I do a
DiskCopy? In Windows, I set up a secondary master, format it, and use
Diskcopy c: d: /e/c/q/h/r/y from dos box. The resulting disk when installed
in the new system does not boot, so I set the bootable patron from Fdisk and
the system is fully replicated. All program files & settings work. Is there
any such DISKDUMP facility from hda to hdb in LINUX?

Sunil Gupta
LinkWorld.