From: William H Bouterse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 1:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Cooker] Broadcast 2000 in Linux Mandrake!

Till Kamppeter wrote:

> Oi,
>
> now I have succeeded to compile the audio/video editing program
> Broadcast 2000. It is the best GPLed program of this kind. Read more on
>
>    http://heroinewarrior.com/bcast2000.html
>
> After downloading it from the Cooker you simply need to search for a
> machine which meets the hardware requirements, install it there and then
> choose "Multimedia"/"Video"/"Broadcast 2000" in the main menu. It is
> recommended to have also xmovie installed. xmovie is a program to play
> the Quicktime movies generated by Broadcast 2000.
>
> And now have a lot of fun with your digital videos!
>
>    Till
Till does that mean mdk rpms are on the way?
How do you have the Time :)

I have experimented with bc2000 since the first release. Can it be
put into mdk rpms or are there legal problems? I would love to have it
even if it was on an extra "app" disk or?  This program is amazing, just
wish I personally had the horsepower to really do it justice!!! Some
of you SMP folks may want to give it a spin if you haven't already!

Did you get the upgraded bttv driver patch working?
Since I have yet to get one I can only prognasticate!

William Bouterse
Talkeetna Alaska