I only made it compiling, I didn't do anything with bttv drivers. So I
ask the kernel people for doing this part.

As one can read on the home page of Broadcast 2000 it is GPL, so there
is no problem to put it onto the Cooker. And it IS there, I have
uploaded it and checked whether it is there. Its full name is

   bcast-2000a-1mdk.i586.rpm

I hope, it is on your mirror.

   Till