Vincent Danen wrote:
> Try ftp.sunet.se.  Give that one a shot.  And we're sorry about all of
> the problems with the mirrors... rest assured we *are* trying to get
> this fixed ASAP... not only does this frustrate all of you (and us),
> but it makes the beta cycle less effective if nobody can get the beta
> to test it in the first place.  We are moving some things around to
> new servers and this has caused some complications.  Again, we are
> trying to get this fixed ASAP.

I think the new layout is great.

What's the status of cooker during the stabilization period? Last
release cooker was frozen until release. By having the 7.2beta directory
does that mean that new versions will still be allowed in Cooker? If so,
cheers to all of MandrakeSoft.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.com