Hi,

I've downloaded the ISO creation script from the 7.2 beta page, but this
script doesn't work and also seems to be truncated. I saw references to a
script named mkcd.sh in the archives and in replies to one of my previous
postings, but I cannot seem to find this script. Could someone point me in
the correct direction.

Kind regards,

--
Kees de Bruin                                             Software Engineer
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                      TASKING Software BV