Hope that this time someone from mandrake team give me some feedback.
The 7.2beta is "frozen" or not? Just yesterday night I have completed the
mirroring on my hd. This morning I have checked sunsite.uio.no and... what
surprise!!!! I'm connected from the 7:00 AM(14/09/2000), any time that
fmirror reports that the job is complete, just for check before CD burning,
I execute fmirror again and... other 60Mb are on the way!!! Now, 04:00 AM
(15/9/2000), my ISDN card still working on sunsite.uio.no! The flag
"update_in_progress" is always present!

Some people in Italy asked for Mandrake beta but ... 7.2beta???
Please, stop the updates in 7.2beta and give the time to the listed "Cooker
burned CD".. to make some CD :-)))
Or, If possible, tell me the time in the day when all updates are stopped
for some hour :-))

Alessandro