Pixel, GC,

I have tried it again with the Current cooker Bootdisk
('cdrom.img' - 15 September 2000, 01:05 h)

I tried again selecting expert at the boot. When I
choosed my SCSI Controller, it say's again that
" I could not mount a CD on device /dev/scd0 "

 The tty5 looks like following:
testing for /modules/isofs.o
not found /modules/isofs.o
try with /tmp/isofs.o
testing for /modules/ide-probe-mod.o
not found /modules/ide-probe-mod.o
try with /tmp/ide-probe-mod.o
testing for /modules/cdrom.o
not found /modules/cdrom.o
try with /tmp/cdrom.o
testing for /modules/ide-cd.o
not found /modules/ide-cd.o
try with /tmp/ide-cd.o
testing for /modules/scsi_mod.o
not found /modules/scsi_mod.o
try with /tmp/scsi_mod.o
testing for /modules/aic7xxx.o
not found /modules/aic7xxx.o
try with /tmp/aic7xxx.o

Could it be that Pixel have included the "autodetect" for
the Tekram DC395 , but GC have not fixed the Install
tool ?

Am I right ?

Best regards and keep on hacking,

Daniel