"Daniel Flinkmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Pixel, GC,
>
> I have tried it again with the Current cooker Bootdisk
> ('cdrom.img' - 15 September 2000, 01:05 h)
>
> I tried again selecting expert at the boot. When I
> choosed my SCSI Controller, it say's again that
> " I could not mount a CD on device /dev/scd0 "

Yes, I did not fixed it yet. I did not have time, and probably not tonight
neither. I'll do it on Monday, sorry for big delay.

[...]

> Could it be that Pixel have included the "autodetect" for
> the Tekram DC395 , but GC have not fixed the Install
> tool ?

if it works without "expert" while it does not work with "expert" at boot,
it's the bug I yet have to investigate.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau -- Distribution Developer for MandrakeSoft
http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/