I have to second that.  You guys did a great job on this version.  I could
hardly get beta one to run at all.  This one runs great.  After a few
minor tweaks  =)  fstab is set up wrong for an ide burner at start and for
some reason or another that I was hoping I could get someone to explain to
me 7.2 will never recognize the partition table on my second HD a 30 gig
maxtor ide 7200 Rpm.  Any hints would be appreciated...  It would really
not be a problem to me at all except I use it for /home.