Hello,

I upgraded my 7.2beta repository at 16:00 today with a rsync on
ftp.sunet.se, then went to the installation with hd.img. I got some
problems :

When i choose the mouse, the nice cute little screen asking me to try my
wheel does not appear. But if i return back to the mouse configuration
just after that, and choose the *same* mouse seting, then it does appear.

After the keyboard layout selection and locales selection, the install
program went nuts. The following error message show up :

Syntax error at /usr/bin/perl-install/diskdrake.pm line 472, near "]]"
BEGIN not safe after errors -- Compilation aborted at
/usr/bin/perl-install/diskdrake.pm line 881.
Compilation failed in require

Hope this can help :-)

Pascal