I cant seem to find any information on enabling television outs for the brooktree829
tv out
chipset (used with Rage Fury 128 32m and Creative Nvidia TNT2 Ultra and many more).
Could someone
driect me to info pertaining to this?  This kind of support for linux would kickass,
and I'm
willing to do anything to help it.  I'd love to have the same if not better control
than win98.
Things like Brightness, Flicker Rate, Color/Contrast, possibly sent to another vt at
the proper
resolutions.

I hate having to switch to 98 to watch my fav anime shows.

Thanks,

Patrick