Hello,

        I have a Gateway Solo 9100 with the newer chassis (E6).  This
configuration has a Trident Cyber 9397 PCI.  The Beta 2 install program
detects this as Trident - Other, which doesn't work.  If I tell the
X config program that it is an SVGA it works.  Is there a driver for
this chip available, or can the installer be corrected to load the SVGA
version of X?

        BTW - I just got Beta 2 to load yesterday.. took 3 days to
download the CD image.  Folks, it looks great, and keeps getting
better and better.  Thanks for all the hard work.

        Vincent Meyer