Olivier Dugeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> 4/ LinuxConf doesn't start from DrakConf. Process are here, but no
> window comes. It start normally from an xterm, but crash if i select
> "networking" then on the new window if i select another setting. The
> error is :
> "Error message from remadmin : X Error of failed request: BadWindow
> (invalid Window parameter)"
> Then i need to type CTRL-C to stop linuxconf.

Dindin ?

> 6/ I have some pb to configure my soundcard. Harddrake detect it has an
> magic media 256 av (this is true). Hardrake try to install the nm256
> module, but it failed with the traditionnal ressource or device busy.
> Sndconfig detect it too and say that it doesn't support it. Because this
> card work fine in WSS or SB emulation, i'm unable to configure it with
> hardrake or sndconfig in this mode. I need to grab an old sndconfig say
> 0.35 to configure it has an WSS card.

What is the output of your lspcidrake ? Jeff currentrly work on a
fix of this driver. What kind of laptop you have (VAIO/Dell Latitude ?)

> 9/ Kudzu is not compatible with Aurora. When i remove my cdrom, kudzu
> detect it, but it can't open a screen and output characters to aurora
> and failed after the timeout.

Should be fixed in last kudzu.

> 11/ My laptop doesn't power down when i shutdown. Need '-p' option for
> the halt command in the kdm sessions..

Should be fixed in last initscripts.

> 12/ Why KDE need lestiff ???

For Konqueror to be able to read the Netscape plugins.

--
MandrakeSoft Inc                     http://www.chmouel.org
Paris, France                                     --Chmouel