Hi all,

I just upload and upgrade Cooker package of 10/01/00. For the bug i list
previously:

Resolved:

2/ X seems to never fade the screen

3/ Sawfish : downgrade to librep-0.12.4

9/ kudzu work with aurora

Not yet resolved:

4/ Linuxconf have diseappear from DrakConf but is always buggy.

5/ Screeansaver doesn't crash at startup, but when you test a
screensaver. Config are ok, but when screensaver is activate, i always
get a dark screen. Some screensaver doesn't work anymore.

No changes:

6/ NM256 modules doesn't work.

8/ Same no progress.

11/ "halt -p" don't in kde config anymore.

P.S. I just discover "Profile Manager" into DrakConf. It just what i
need to switch between may LAN office configuration and my Modem out of
office configuration. Where can i find some usefull information to
configute it ?

Olivier
--
 FTR&D/DAC/CPN
 Technopole Anticipa     | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]