I'm attempting to switch from lpr to CUPS, but i have some problems.

Printerdrake fails completly after looking for cups-drivers :
[root@agathe guillaume]# printerdrake
pas de paquetage nommé cups-drivers
SIOCADDRT: Le réseau n'est pas accessible.
Starting CUPS printing system: [  OK  ]
Can't locate object method "set_help" via package "interactive_gtk" at
/usr/lib/libDrakX/printerdrake.pm line 376.
And it still don't releases cursor.

I tried to do it manually, and browsed doc on www.cups.org, and on
www.linuxprinting.org. I understood i had to find PPD files (everyting
is postscript here) from printer's furnishers.
Finding any of these isn't particulary easy (i tried unsuccessfully HP
and Xerox). If those are plateform independant, do i should try those
distributed for macintosh ? Morevoer, is there any advantage of looking
blindlessly for a postscript driver when another one is available
directly from linuxprinting, as it is the case for our HP LaserJet
2100TN ?
--
Guillaume Rousse

Murphy's law : If anything can go wrong, it will.
O'Tool's commentary : Murphy was an optimist.