Help ?   /;-((

While busy downloading cooker and contribs, using kpackage to install the
RPMs, I hit [ Ctrl-Alt-F1 ] to get to the console.  While logging on at
the console, the screen filled with this repeating message:

        LookupDeviceIntRec id=0x3 not found

Because I only have a V90 connection and it's taking forever to rsync
the distro (BTW, many thanks to Ron Stodden and Troels Liebe Bentsen), I
upgrade piecemeal and sometimes get things wrong - so, suspecting that
the above message had something to do with video, I changed all the XF and
Mesa rpms to those supplied with the 7.1 discs.

That runaway message seems to have gone now, but I'd really like to know
what it means.    Now I have another message on the console, which doesn't
run quite so fast:

        neighbour table overflow

Does that mean anything to anyone?

Thanks

 Peter Ruskin          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Wrexham, UK          KDE - the professionals' choice