There is a bug in printerdrake not setting the automatic loading of the
USB printer kernel module at boot time. I have already reported it to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

For the first time add the line "PRINTER=yes" to the /etc/sysconf/USB
file and enter

   chkconfig --add usb
   /etc/rc.d/init.d/usb restart
   /etc/rc.d/init.d/cups restart