On Tue, Oct 03, 2000 at 09:45:25PM +0200, Pixel wrote:
> Matt Steven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> [...]
>
> > First, thanks to all the developers for maintaining the greatest Linux distro
> > on the planet.  You guys are doing wonderful work.

Jup, they do!

> > have a clue what telnet or httpd is, and would have no use for it.
>
> well, as for telnet, it's small and doesn't causes any security threat (i'm not
> talking about telnet-server)

Well, he's talking about servers, so he most probably means telnet-server,
no?  It is taken for granted that most pure *CLIENTS* don't cause
security-threats opposed to their, maybe poorly configured, server
counterparts.

But for the rest I'd really second everything already said in this threat.

Alexander Skwar
--
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com | http://www.dp.ath.cx
Sichere Mail?   Mail an [EMAIL PROTECTED] fuer GnuPG Keys