Hello all.

After about a 6 month haitus I am back.  :-)

I have just loaded up cooker and am eager to play with hackkernel.  I
have found something strange however.  There does not seem to be a
/proc/asound/dev when the ALSA drivers are loaded on 2.4.0.  This is of
course a problem because /dev/snd points to /proc/asound/dev.  Things
like gmix want to see /dev/snd/mixer* etc.

Ideas?

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX