Pixel wrote:

> William H Bouterse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > When installing as english language user
> > I see that the entire international set of locales
> > rpms are instlled as well? The HowTos are 'en' only
> > so has this happened to anyone else? Or did my
> > finger twitch the wrong way again ? :)
>
> you must have made a fully big install (around 2GB) ?

Yes even as we speak I am reinstalling 7.2b3 .
Its the Big Kahuna install and Howtos and Mans are
all with 'en',etc selected and the others not-selected.
However locales has taken me about twenty minutes to
un-select the VERY-GREAT proliferation of highlighted ones!?

Not a show stopper but just curious.
Dont remember 7.0 or 7.1 being that way?

William Bouterse
Talkeetna