A scan of Reiser FS documentation on the web tells me that, similar to
glibc, ReiserFS is ready for 32-bit UIDs.  Anybody have experience with
that?

Does the hackkernel-2.4 on the Beta-3 image support ReiserFS?
Truth-to-tell, I could not get hackkernel-2.4 running, but I have not
been able to spend much time on it.  It dies for me with a panic in the
boot sequence.  I'm sure there is an FAQ for me to read on this
somewhere....
--
Clay Haapala      "Woe to he who fears change more than disaster!  For
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  how can he then avoid disaster?"  -- from "the