No, that's not what I mean - I can setup my soundcard fine. I just wonder
why it's the only common hardware that's not setup during install?

When my systems done installing the only thing that I have to configure is
my soundcard.

--
The road to Microsoft is paved with [others] good intentions.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ 1796276