On Sat, Oct 07, 2000 at 08:21:56PM +0200, Daouda LO wrote:
> specially designed for html editing .

Sure, but you may create your usual shell scripts/C source/whatever with it.
Yes, it is specialized for this, this kinda makes it fit.

> The Networking/WWW group isn't the perfect group but we don't have a
> better choice . We should perhaps create a New Group under Application
> named Specifical Editor or whatelse .

Hmm, Editors/Specialized?  Editors/WWW?  No, this would be to specific,
there aren't yet that many.  When there will be many, one might think about
splitting it up again.

I'd vote for Editors/Specialized.

> So discussion is opened...

BTW: klyx is also in the wrong location.  If lyx goes to "Office", klyx
should go there as well.

Alexander Skwar
--
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com | http://www.dp.ath.cx
Sichere Mail?   Mail an [EMAIL PROTECTED] fuer GnuPG Keys