Yo,

On Sun, Oct 08, 2000 at 08:49:11AM +0200, Alexander Skwar wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 07, 2000 at 08:21:56PM +0200, Daouda LO wrote:
> > specially designed for html editing .
>
> Sure, but you may create your usual shell scripts/C source/whatever with it.
> Yes, it is specialized for this, this kinda makes it fit.
>
> > The Networking/WWW group isn't the perfect group but we don't have a
> > better choice . We should perhaps create a New Group under Application
> > named Specifical Editor or whatelse .
>
> Hmm, Editors/Specialized?  Editors/WWW?  No, this would be to specific,
> there aren't yet that many.  When there will be many, one might think about
> splitting it up again.
>
> I'd vote for Editors/Specialized.

Yes, but it is (still) just an Editor ..
AFAIK, we don't have too many editors in LM, the main point of group is to let
you find the packages qiuckly and easily, so maybe Editors would also be OK ...

--
Geoffrey Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
李長風

~/.signature 中文big5 compliant.

http://devel.mandrakesoft.com/~snailtalk
ftp://devel.mandrakesoft.com/pub/people/snailtalk

"7 days of honeymoon makes one whole week."