On Sat, Oct 07, 2000 at 02:58:27PM -0700, Nick Webb wrote:
> Where can I get an up to date list of these mirrors?  Mandrake's site only
> lists two in the US: rpmfind and wtfo.

That's true, but someone posted here that sunsite.uio.no also offers rsync
access.  And that's what I use: rsync sunsite.uio.no::Mandrake-devel .  To
see the whole list of available modules, just type: rsync
sunsite.uio.no::Mandrake-devel .

PS: Please don't quote the whole text, and add your lines under what you
quoted.  It's a lot easier to read.   Thanks a lot.

Alexander Skwar
--
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com | http://www.dp.ath.cx
Sichere Mail?   Mail an [EMAIL PROTECTED] fuer GnuPG Keys