guran remberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[...]

> I find it rather pathetic that you behave as jewish or muslim
> fundamentalists - i.e I may only use your distribution if I dress and
> act as you. You really should consider adding the NVIDIA binary drivers.

If this place does not suit your personal desires, why not leaving out and
let workers do their job?

That's rather annoying to hear that statement coming back every now and
then. I mean, if you're not happy, why not letting us work in peace? If
you want to cope with some distribution vendors that are used to such
behaviours, well I don't want to cite competitors but there is room for
sure.

We decided to not put the binary drivers in the GPL cd's. That's the best
support to the community that we can do, as commercial vendors. You should
be happy of that! You should support us! That's hard to do that from a
commercial point of view.

This is the best proof that we won't become some more proprietary-oriented
company.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau -- Distribution Developer for MandrakeSoft
http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/