During the bombing raid of Fri, 13 Oct 2000 12:21:12 +0100, somebody
heard Frederic Soulier mumble in fear:

> Hello,
>
>  Some suggestions for new softwares in contrib (or main distro) for
>  next release of
>  the Mandrake Distro ( >7.2 ).
>
>  Some of these products are still beta products but some of them may
>  reach a release
>  state by the time the next Mdk distro (>7.2) reaches beta testing
>  and as long as they
>  are in Contrib (even as beta versions) that should be ok, shouldn't
>  it?
>  * Mahogany (Email client)
>        ** OPEN SOURCE **
>        web site: http://www.wxwindows.org/Mahogany/
>
>  * Magellan (Email client)
>        ** OPEN SOURCE **
>        web site: http://linux.about.com/compute/linux/

        If we are adding more mail clients, I'd like to nominate Pronto!
(www.muhri.net/pronto) I actually think we once discussed this programe,
after the mdk7.1 release...back then Pronto! was in version 1.x and it
was nice...now it's n 2.2.2 and it rocks! :)  And, before somebody asks,
yes, I'm involved in the project...I don't code, but the default icon set
is mine (it's theamable :) and I bug muhri a lot whenever I think of a
new feature :)

        Vox

--
Pain is the gift of the gods, and I'm the one they chose as their
messenger...

Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.
Kind of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use
_higher_ technology than everyone else.
            -- Donald B. Marti Jr.

"Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in
another city." -- George Burns