So sprach Eduardo M. A. M. Mendes am Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 06:58:37PM +0000:
> So, the hackkernel means 2.4.0?   I think I saw an option when
> installing beta 3 regarding a hcak kernel.

Yup, that's what it means.

> Packages - I didn't mean the usual packages. I meant packet - udf read
> and write - an experimental
> package by some guy at Suse.

I understood that - and I meant packages :], like in files.  What I meant to
say, was that if hackkernel was not part of 7.2, you could have used the
files from the Cooker distribution.

PS: Eduardo, sorry about that double mail, realized too late that Reply-To
was set to your address.

Alexander Skwar
--
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com | http://www.dp.ath.cx
Sichere Mail?   Mail an [EMAIL PROTECTED] fuer GnuPG Keys