So sprach Eduardo M. A. M. Mendes am Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 08:48:05AM +0000:
> That is great!  So I have just to install it again, don't I? Or perhaps

Basically yes.  But make sure that you insmod loop before updating - like
always with kernels.  And like always with 2.4.0 kernels, be cautious!  It
may/can/will break things.  This kernel is not yet stable, it is not even
guaranteed to work.

> use the option hack on
> lilo?

What's that option doing?  Never heard of it.

> I think I miss something here. Is there another CD apart from the two
> Ulysses' CDs on ftp.free.fr?

You posted that message to the Cooker mailinglist, or much more, that's
where I got it.  Now, Cooker is Mandrakes instable distribution that's not
meant for daily use.  It is kinda expected that things from Cooker do NOT
work.  Now you are referring to Ulysses.  That is the codename for Mandrakes
7.2 stable resale product.  These are two different distributions.

> If so, where to get a cooker iso image ready to be burnt?

Nowhere, Cooker is only available in "split" form, ie. with all the packages
downloadable seperately.

Alexander Skwar
--
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com | http://www.dp.ath.cx
Sichere Mail?   Mail an [EMAIL PROTECTED] fuer GnuPG Keys