Yo,

On Sat, Oct 21, 2000 at 04:40:50PM -0700, Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:
> Anton Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > The CFLAGS from RPM were right, but the incorrect CFLAGS are hardcoded in
> > the spec file:
>
> in this case the maintenners should be blammed aka Guillaume..

You blamed the wrong guy, it was me who compiled it, seeing that there
is a security update, I thought it was important it is out ASAP ..

But, I could see no hardcoded values in the rpm. It is just a standard
%configure. If something is broke, it should be the buildhosts.

--
Geoffrey Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
李長風

~/.signature 中文big5 compliant.

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~snailtalk
ftp://devel.mandrakesoft.com/pub/people/snailtalk

"7 days of honeymoon makes one whole week."