I have been trying out the 7.2 beta, and so far I like it except for 1
problem I am having.  The 2.2.17 kernel has the new 3Ware adapter driver
in it, but the install doesn't list it as an available driver.  It
should be listed once I select "Have SCSI", as it is a SCSI driver.  Is
it possible that the 3w-xxxx, some how got left out of the list of
modules compiled in.  If so how could I go about getting this recified,
or possibly creating my own ISO that includes this module?  Any help
would be appreciated as I am expecting 15 servers next month which will
be using 3ware's IDE RAID cards.  And no I don't work for or have any
relations with 3ware, other than a than one of being a completely
satisfied customer.

--
Thanks,
  Jim Fritz, President   F&H SoftHouse, Inc.