On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> Jason Straight wrote:
> > But maintaining the current-stable tree with up to date
> > rpm's would be nice, one could keep a mirror and build iso's to
> > distribute from that mirror with up to date RPM's. I give CD's away all
> > the time with mandrake on them, would be nice if all those modem users I
> > give to don't need to dl updates because the mirror I made the iso's from
> > is up to date.

Assuming that the /updates directory is going to have packages that are more
stable, not likely to break anything, and less buggy than their previous
versions,  then could we release new iso images with the updates already
inside?

Im thinking like..   release new revisions of the iso's every two weeks or
so.

just an idea :)

Jason