On Monday 23 October 2000 20:36, you wrote:
> Shalrath wrote:
> >> Is there any reasons why the ISOs are not rebuild regularly to
> >> include all the updates?
> >
> > Im thinking that this might be a viable idea actually..
> > Have <isoname>-inst.<revision>.i586.iso or something.  I cant see what
> > good can come from maintaining old packages.
>
> Consistent bug reports?

How about less bug reports if iso's are up to date?
Course iso's are bandwidth hog too to update all the time when there's an
update a day or so. But maintaining the current-stable tree with up to date
rpm's would be nice, one could keep a mirror and build iso's to distribute
from that mirror with up to date RPM's. I give CD's away all the time with
mandrake on them, would be nice if all those modem users I give to don't need
to dl updates because the mirror I made the iso's from is up to date.