Check out the db* files!

                    Anthony James Moulen

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    iaone.NET>                      cc:

                    Sent by:                        Subject:     [Cooker] Libdb.so
Missing
                    cooker-owner@linux-mandr

                    ake.com

                    10/26/2000 10:54 AM

                    Please respond to cooker

I am sure someone has probably already discussed this but I just joined
the mailing list today.  Is there a way around the libdb problems
with the current cooker files?  I built a CD from yesterday's rsync and
did an install and a lot is broken with the new GLIBC 2.1.95.  I forced
the install of 2.1.3 to get some things to start and sort of work but I
get locale errors with Perl and almost nothing shows up as having been
installed when doing rpm -qa I get 3 things.

Also any word as to if 2.1.95 is planned to grace Mandrake 7.2 or not?

Thanks, and again sorry if this has already been hashed over.  As an
additional question, is there an archive of the cooker mailing list?

Anthony Moulen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]