The only reason that I don't do that is because I have to borrow the
burner from a friend, so I only have it for a night or two at a time.
Plus, I have 3 hdd's so I have to disconnect my CD-ROM drive to use the
burner.  It's quite a mess.
Hehehe...
So, using ide-scsi never seemed like a smart move, for me.
JJ